Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Belt/Disc Sander, 1/3 HP, 120V
- Item # 6Y945
- Mfr. Model # 6Y945
- UNSPSC # 23101509
- Catalog Page # 918
- Shipping Weight 29.75 lbs.
- Item Belt/Disc Sander
- HP 1/3
- Voltage 120
- Amps AC 3.5
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Disc Dia. (In.) 6
- Disc Speed (RPM) 3500
- Belt Size (In.) 2 x 42 and 1 x 42
- Belt SFPM 4400
- Disc Table Size (In.) 5-1/2 x 8-1/4
- Table Work Surface (In.) 6-3/4 x 9
- Disc Table Tilt-Out Angle (Deg.) 45
- Belt Table Tilt Angle (Deg.) 0 to 90
- Platen Size (In.) 6 5/8 X 16 7/8
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.) 1-1/2
- Table Material Cast Aluminum
- Overall Width (In.) 13
- Overall Depth (In.) 14-1/2
- Overall Height (In.) 23
- Features Vertical and Horizontal Belt Arm Operation, 2 Tables: for Belt and Disc Operations, Single Dust Collection Port Collects Dust From Disc Operation
- Includes One Medium Grit Belt, One Medium Grit PSA Sanding Disc, Miter Gauge and 3-conductor, Power Cord
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.