Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
24" Industrial Non-Oscillating Safety Yellow Air Circulator
- Item # 1VCH4
- Mfr. Model # 1VCH4
- UNSPSC # 40101602
- Catalog Page # 3646
- Shipping Weight 53.0 lbs.
- Item Safety Yellow Air Circulator
- Blade Dia. 24"
- Mobile/Stationary Stationary
- Oscillating / Non-Oscillating Non-Oscillating
- Speeds 2
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- CFM High 6100
- CFM Low 3800
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft. 520/365
- Motor HP 1/3
- Motor RPM 1075/600
- Operating Amps 3.28/2.29
- Mounting Location Wall, Ceiling, Pedestal or IBeam
- Fan RPM 1075/750
- Environmental Applications Industrial
- Assembled Assembled
- CFM/Watt 24.9/27.2
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft. 940/660
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft 265/185
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft. 120/85
- Sound Level 74dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Drive Type Direct
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Bearing Type BALL
- Outside Dia. 33"
- Height 33"
- Width 33"
- Max. Depth 14-1/4"
- Cord Length 2 ft.
- Number of Blades 3
- Blade Material Mill Finish Aluminum
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Housing Material Steel
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Yellow Polyester Powder Coated
- Application Spot Cooling and People Cooling
- Standards UL, cUL, OSHA, CSA Certified Motor
- Includes 15 ft. Extension Cord and 3 Position Drop Cord Switch
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1VCH5DAYTON
Price $635.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.