Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rotary Tool Kit, 2LKU6,1.1 A
- Item # 21C005
- Mfr. Model # 21C005
- UNSPSC # 27112718
- Catalog Page # 1041
- Shipping Weight 4.25 lbs.
- ItemRotary Tool Kit
- Strokes per Minute3,000 to 30,000
- Amps @ 120V1.1
- SwitchRocker On/Off
- For Use WithAll Rotary Tool Accessories
- ApplicationHand Held Power Tool Designed For Versatility, High Speed And Low Torque To Grind, Finish, Debar, Carve, Form, Clean And Engrave
- DialVariable Speed Control
- Tool Length9"
- Tool Weight1.7 lb.
- FeaturesRPM From 3000 to 30000, 1/8" Collet Chuck With Built In Spindle, Marked Variable Speed Control Switch, Cool Running Ball Bearing Construction, Replaceable Motor Brushes, Lightweight Aluminum Die Cast Body, Industrial Duty Motor
- Includes(1) 2LKU6 Rotary Tool, Black Storage Case, Clear Accessory Storage Case, (5) Fiberglass Reinforced 1-1/4" Cut Off Wheels, (5) 15/16" Cut Off Wheels, Mandrel For Cut Off Wheels, Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone, Alum Oxide Grinding Stone, Engraving Tungsten Carbide Bit, Cylindrical Carbide Burr, Angel Carbide Bit, Pointed Cone Carbide Bit
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.