Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Roller Chain, Riveted, 41 ANSI, 10 ft.
- Item # 2YDW6
- Mfr. Model # 2YDW6
- UNSPSC # 31151603
- Catalog Page # 162
- Shipping Weight 2.95 lbs.
- ItemRoller Chain
- Chain TypeStandard Riveted
- ANSI Chain Size41
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Number of StrandsSingle
- Roller Dia.0.306"
- Width Between Roller Link Plates0.250"
- Overall Width0.587"
- Length10 ft.
- Max. Allowable Load500 lb.
- Tensile Strength2000 lb.
- Temp. Range10 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Pin Link Plate Thickness0.050"
- Roller Link Plate Height0.386"
- Inside Pin Dia.0.141"
- Outside Pin Dia.0.141"
- Pin Length0.587"
- Rivet End to Center Line0.265"
- Connecting End to Center Line0.322"
- Hole Dia.0.140"
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.