Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemQuiet Design Air Circulator
- Blade Dia.30"
- CFM High8402
- CFM Low4463
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft.600/480/360
- Motor HP1/3
- Motor RPM1098/880/660
- Operating Amps2.6
- Mounting LocationWall
- Environmental ApplicationsCommercial
- CFM Medium6259
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft.900/721/540
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft350/279/209
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft.200/160/120
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 80 Ft.150
- Sound Level75/69/63dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp.105 Degrees F
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Drive TypeDirect
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor InsulationClass B
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Bearing TypeBall
- Outside Dia.33-5/16"
- Max. Depth21-3/4"
- Cord Length15 ft.
- Number of Blades3
- Blade MaterialCast Aluminum
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Guard MaterialSteel
- Wire Guard FinishNickel Chrome
- ApplicationSpot Cooling and People Cooling
- StandardsUL, cUL, OSHA
- IncludesMounting Device and Mounting Bolts
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.