Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemQuiet Design Air Circulator
- Blade Dia.30"
- CFM High7450
- CFM Low3450
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft.700/520/300
- Motor HP1/4
- Motor RPM1010/860/530
- Operating Amps2.2/1.6/0.6
- Mounting LocationPedestal
- Environmental ApplicationsCommercial
- CFM Medium6090
- Sound Level67.9/64.4/50.3dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp.130 Degrees F
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Drive TypeDirect
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor InsulationClass A
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Bearing TypeBall
- Max. Depth29-1/2"
- Cord Length10 ft.
- Number of Blades3
- Blade MaterialSteel
- Shaft Dia.1/2"
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Guard MaterialSteel
- Wire Guard FinishBlack Polyester Powder Coat
- ApplicationSpot Cooling and People Cooling
- IncludesPedestal and Assembly Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (6029)
- Ventilators (5430)
- Blowers (3734)
- Commercial Fans (842)
- Circulator Fans (384)
- Air Circulator Fans (336)
- Floor Air Circulators (185)
- Floor Fans (168)
- Pedestal-Mount Air Circulators (92)
- Pedestal Mount Fans (88)
- Pedestal-Mount Fans (87)
- Pedestal Mount Air Circulators (79)
- Oscillating Fans (46)
- Stand Fans (19)
- Standing Fans (19)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.