Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump Utility, 1/4 HP
- Item # 3YU64
- Mfr. Model # 3YU64
- UNSPSC # 40151512
- Catalog Page # 3672
- Shipping Weight 10.8 lbs.
- Item Chemical Resistant Submersible Pump
- HP 1/4
- Voltage 115
- Amps 2.5 AC
- Cord Length 15 ft.
- Discharge NPT 1-1/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 19
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 13
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 8.8
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 4
- Maximum Head 23 ft.
- Height 9"
- Diameter 7"
- Housing Stainless Steel
- Top Material Stainless Steel
- Base Material Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material PA
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/8"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Shaft Seal Buna N
- Suction Screened Bottom
- Duty Continuous
- Handle Top Carrying
- Function Pumps Standing Water Down to 1/8"
- Application Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Materials
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Materials
- Includes 90 Degree, 1" NPT Discharge Elbow and 3/4" Garden Hose Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.