Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/12 HPUtility Pump 115 Voltage, 3/4" GHT Inlet, 3/4" GHT Outlet
- Item # 3YU61
- Mfr. Model # 3YU61
- UNSPSC # 40151510
- Catalog Page # 3687
- Shipping Weight 6.8 lbs.
- ItemUtility Pump
- Inlet3/4" GHT
- Outlet3/4" GHT
- Motor EnclosureODP
- Motor TypeAC/DC Brush
- Wetted MaterialsThermoplastic, Rubber, Buna N
- Impeller MaterialRubber
- Housing MaterialPlastic
- Volute MaterialPlastic
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Screw MaterialStainless Steel
- Seal TypeLip Seal
- Seal MaterialBuna N
- Seal ApplicationNonflammable and Nonabrasive Liquids Compatible with Seal Component Materials
- Max. Liquid Temp.77 Degrees F
- Suction Lift6 ft.
- Max. Head43 ft.
- Max. Pressure18.6 psi
- Cord10 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Case Pressure18.6 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Impeller TypeFlex-Vane
- Bearing TypeBALL
- Max. Dia. SolidsClear water Only
- Agency ComplianceUL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- ApplicationTo Quickly Empty Waterbeds, Aquariums, Pool Covers and Clogged Sinks
- IncludesPorts with 3/4" OD Fittings, Corrosion-resistant Pump, 6 Feet Length of Garden Hose, Suction Strainer, Extra Impeller, Cam Ring and O-ring
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head5.5
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head5.0
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head4
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head2.4
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head1
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This item may work depending on the depth of your pool. This will be able to draw from a maximum depth of 6’. It will discharge approximately 4 gallons per minute to a distance of 15’ head. If your pool is deeper, or you need a faster flow rate, please contact us at 1-800-GRAINGER for assistance.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.