Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- TypeGarden Hose Utility
- Inlet (In.)3/4 GHT
- Outlet (In.)3/4 GHT
- Motor EnclosureODP
- Motor TypeAC/DC Brush
- Wetted MaterialsThermoplastic, Rubber, Buna N
- Impeller MaterialRubber
- Housing MaterialPlastic
- Volute MaterialPlastic
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Screw MaterialStainless Steel
- Seal TypeLip Seal
- Seal MaterialBuna N
- Seal ApplicationNonflammable and Nonabrasive Liquids compatible with seal component materials up to 77F
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)77
- Suction Lift (Ft.)6
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head5.5
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head5.0
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head4
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head2.4
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head1
- Max. Head (Ft.)43
- Max. Pressure (PSI)18.6
- Cord10 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)N@A
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI)18.6
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Impeller TypeFlex-Vane
- Bearing TypeBall
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.)Clear water Only
- Agency ComplianceUL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationTo Quickly Empty Waterbeds, Aquariums, Pool Covers and Clogged Sinks
- For Use WithNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Materials
- Height (In.)4.0
- Length (In.)6.5
- Width (In.)5.0
- IncludesPorts with 3/4" OD Fittings, Corrosion-resistant Pump, 6 Feet Length of Garden Hose, Suction Strainer, Extra Impeller, Cam Ring and O-ring
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Displaying repair parts for model: 3YU61
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This item may work depending on the depth of your pool. This will be able to draw from a maximum depth of 6’. It will discharge approximately 4 gallons per minute to a distance of 15’ head. If your pool is deeper, or you need a faster flow rate, please contact us at 1-800-GRAINGER for assistance.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.