Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Pedestal, Inlet/Outlet 3/4 In.
- Item # 6KHN8
- Mfr. Model # 6KHN8
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.9 lbs.
- ItemPump Head
- TypeSelf-Priming Flexible Impeller
- Inlet/Outlet (In.)3/4
- Body MaterialBronze
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head18
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head16
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head12
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head9
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head6
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head3
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head1
- Max. Head (Ft.)70
- Max. Suction Lift (Ft.)18
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)180
- Max. Pressure (PSI)30
- Shaft Dia. (In.)1/2
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head1200
- GPH of Water @ 5 Total Ft. of Head1080
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head960
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head720
- GPH of Water @ 30 Total Ft. of Head540
- GPH of Water @ 40 Total Ft. of Head360
- Pumps Up To (Ft.)70
- Size Height O.C. (In.)5-1/4
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Pump Used On1/3 HP Motor
- ApplicationWater, Chemical Transfer
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head @ 1725 RPM16
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head @ 1725 RPM9
- Max. SSU @ 1725 RPM500
- Length (In.)4-1/2
- Width (In.)5-1/2
- Height (In.)5-1/4
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The manufacturer does not list capacities of this unit at 1725 RPM’s. The flow rates they list are using a motor spinning at 1800 RPM’s. At the stated rate, the suction lift will be 18’.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.