Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pond/Garden Pump, 1.0 HP
- Item # 6LUP6
- Mfr. Model # 6LUP6
- UNSPSC # 40151510
- Catalog Page # 3288
- Shipping Weight 24.23 lbs.
- Item Pond and Garden Pump
- Pump Type Submersible
- Pump Material Nylon, Glass Fiber
- HP 1
- Outlet Size 2" FNPT
- Voltage 115V
- Length 13"
- Height 7-1/8"
- Width 6-3/8"
- Cord Length 20 ft.
- Duty Continuous
- Equivalent PSI 15.62
- Features The Pumps Are Rated For Continuous Duty, 24 Hours Per Day. They Feature A Non-clogging Vortex Type Impeller.dual Postion
- Full Load Amps 7
- Full Load Watts 866
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 6024
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 5466
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 4044
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 5786
- GPH of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 1662
- Hz 60
- Impeller Material Thermoplastic Polyurethane, 430 Stainless Steel
- Inlet Type Screened
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/4"
- Installation Position Horizontal And Vertical
- Max. GPM for Water 100.4
- Motor Housing Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Type PSC
- Overload Protection Yes
- Port Rotation 90 Degree Increments
- Screen Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Carbon, Ceramic, Nitrile Butadiene Rubber
- Shaft Material 430 Stainless Steel
- Application Waterfall And Stream Uses
- Volute Material Nylon, Glass Fiber
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.