Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fuel Transfer Pump, 7/16 hp, 13 gpm
- Item # 6HKV3
- Mfr. Model # 6HKV3
- UNSPSC # 40151532
- Catalog Page # 3735
- Shipping Weight 9.15 lbs.
- Item Fuel Transfer Pump
- Pump Design Centrifugal
- HP 7/16
- Voltage 110VAC
- GPM 13
- Hose Length 10 ft.
- Suction Tube Length 39-3/8"
- Metered No
- Power Cord Length 6-1/2 ft.
- Inlet Size 3/4" HB
- Outlet Size 3/4" HB
- Max. Viscosity 1000 SSU
- Amps AC 2.9
- RPM 9500
- Bypass Valve No
- Housing Material Acetal Resin, POM
- Nozzle Material Polypropylene
- Bearing Type BALL
- Nozzle Type Manual
- Self-Priming No
- Duty Cycle Continuous
- Overall Length 5-11/16"
- Overall Height 4"
- Overall Width 13-3/8"
- Seal Material Nitrile Rubber, Viton, PTFE
- Features Built-In Anti Siphoning System
- Compatible Fluids Diesel & Oil
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Includes Suction Hose, Strainer, Power Cable, Discharge Hose, Manual Nozzle, Priming Lever
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
At this time the manufacturer does not offer any replacement parts for the pump itself. There are aftermarket hoses and dispensers which may work for this unit, please contact us at 1-800-GRAINGER for details.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.