Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFuel Transfer Pump
- Pump DesignCentrifugal
- Hose Length10 ft.
- Suction Tube Length39-3/8 ft.
- Power Cord Length6-1/2 ft.
- Inlet Size3/4" HB
- Outlet Size3/4" HB
- Max. Viscosity1000 SSU
- Amps AC2.9
- Bypass ValveNo
- Housing MaterialAcetal Resin, POM
- Nozzle MaterialPolypropylene
- Bearing TypeBall
- Nozzle TypeManual
- Duty CycleContinuous
- Overall Length5-11/16"
- Overall Height4"
- Overall Width13-3/8"
- Seal MaterialNitrile Rubber, Viton, PTFE
- FeaturesBuilt-In Anti Siphoning System
- Compatible FluidsDiesel & Oil
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- IncludesSuction Hose, Strainer, Power Cable, Discharge Hose, Manual Nozzle, Priming Lever
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
At this time the manufacturer does not offer any replacement parts for the pump itself. There are aftermarket hoses and dispensers which may work for this unit, please contact us at 1-800-GRAINGER for details.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.