Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Pump, Engine Driven
- Item # 4VV61
- Mfr. Model # 4VV61
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3697
- Shipping Weight 62.2 lbs.
- Item Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- HP 5.5
- Engine Size 163cc
- Engine Brand Honda OHV
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Type Closed
- Seal Material Buna N, CRB/CMC
- Engine RPM 3600
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast-Iron
- Mechanical Seal Carbon Ceramic/Buna
- Check Valve NBR/Steel
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Ignition Type Electronic
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Self-Priming Yes
- Agency Compliance EPA and CARB Certified Engine
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 96
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 90
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 82
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 70
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Centrifugal Pumps (1490)
- Pressure Booster Pumps (851)
- Water Pressure Boosters (820)
- Pressure Boosters (815)
- Booster Pumps (606)
- Dewatering Pumps (393)
- Agricultural Pumps (298)
- Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps (273)
- Portable Pumps (261)
- High-Pressure Pumps (236)
- High-Head Pumps (211)
- Utility Pumps (197)
- Engine Driven Pumps (83)
- Engine-Driven Pumps (83)
- Siphon Pumps (75)
- Gas-Operated Pumps (64)
- Washdown Pumps (21)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.