Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemUtility Pump
- TypePortable, Self-Priming
- Inlet (In.)3/4 NPT
- Outlet (In.)3/4 NPT
- Motor EnclosureODP
- Motor TypeAC/DC Brush
- Wetted MaterialsCast Iron, Plastic, Carbon, Ceramic, Buna N Galvanized Steel, Brass
- Impeller MaterialThermoplastic
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Volute MaterialCast Iron
- Shaft MaterialCold rolled steel
- Screw MaterialZinc coated Steel
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Seal MaterialCarbon, Ceramic, Buna N
- Seal ApplicationNonflammable and Nonabrasive Liquids compatible with seal component materials up to 104F
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)104
- Suction Lift (Ft.)15
- GPH of Water @ 5 PSI840
- GPH of Water @ 10 PSI828
- GPH of Water @ 15 PSI800
- GPH of Water @ 20 PSI714
- GPH of Water @ 25 PSI647
- GPH of Water @ 30 PSI571
- GPH of Water @ 35 PSI484
- GPH of Water @ 40 PSI270
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head11.6
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head11.2
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head9.1
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head3.7
- Max. Head (Ft.)101
- Max. Pressure (PSI)44
- Cord10 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)N@A
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI)44
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Impeller TypeOpen
- Bearing TypeBall
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.)3/8
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationIs designed for water transfer applications including emptying or filling tanks, lawn sprinkling, and drawing water from lakes and ponds.
- For Use WithNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Materials
- Height (In.)8
- Length (In.)9.5
- Width (In.)5.75
- Includes1" MFNPT x 3/4" Garden hose adapters, Suction Strainer, 3 Rubber Feet for Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Select the model number from the item's nameplate to display the available repair parts: View All
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1-800-323-0620 for the Operation Instructions and Parts Manual (OIPM) for this item.
The 8 amps referred to in the description is the running amps.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.