Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fuel Transfer Pump, 1/4 hp, 12 gpm
- Item # 40M293
- Mfr. Model # 40M293
- UNSPSC # 40151532
- Catalog Page # 3732
- Shipping Weight 14.5 lbs.
- ItemFuel Transfer Pump
- Pump DesignRotary Vane
- Hose Length13 ft.
- Power Cord Length6-1/2 ft.
- Inlet Size3/4"
- Outlet Size3/4"
- Max. Viscosity43.5 SSU
- Amps AC12
- Bypass ValveInternal
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- Nozzle MaterialAluminum
- Bearing TypeBALL
- Nozzle TypeManual
- Duty Cycle30 min. On, 30 min. Off
- Overall Length8- 11/32"
- Overall Height6- 3/8"
- Overall Width4- 2/5"
- Seal MaterialNitrile
- FeaturesSelf Priming Vane Pump Design , Lightweight strong Non Corrosive Aluminum Die cast Construction, Internal Bypass Valve, External Strainer
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- IncludesHose, Strainer, Battery Cable with Fuse and Clamps, Aluminum Nozzle, Hose Barbs and Hose Clamps
- For Use WithBase Mounted
- Pressure Range10 psi
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.