Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Roller Spray
- Item # 3YB55
- Mfr. Model # 3YB55
- UNSPSC # 40151523
- Catalog Page # 3779
- Shipping Weight 8.7 lbs.
- Shaft Dia. (In.)5/8
- Length (In.)5-11/32
- Width (In.)6
- Height (In.)5-1/32
- GPM @ 0 PSI9.714.521.8
- GPM @ 50 PSI8.012.720.1
- GPM @ 100 PSI7.212.019.1
- GPM @ 200 PSI5.610.517.3
- GPM @ 300 PSI22.214.171.124
- HP @ 0 PSI0.080.130.30
- HP @ 50 PSI0.380.550.90
- HP @ 100 PSI0.680.981.51
- HP @ 200 PSI1.291.862.84
- HP @ 300 PSI1.912.774.17
- Suction Lift (Ft.)Self Priming, Up to 3 Feet Head
- Housing MaterialSilver Cast
- Inlet/Outlet NPT (In.)3/4 F
- RotationCounterclockwise, Facing Pump Shaft
- DesignA Scoopless Rotor, Provides Improved Priming with More Volume at Higher Pressures, while Prolonging Roller Life
- For Use WithWater Soluble Chemicals, Abrasive Wettable Powders and Emulsifiable Concentrates
- CharacteristicsSuper Rollers do not Swell in Water and Maintain their Performance when Exposed to Chemical Carriers such as Xylene
- ApplicationFor Use with Nonflammable Liquids such as Liquid Fertilizers, Insecticides, Herbicides and Soil Fumigants Up to a Maximum Temperature of 140 Degrees Fahrenheit
- IncludesSuper Rollers, Viton Shaft Seals and Double Sealed Heavy Duty Ball Bearings
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.