Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
3/4 HP Bronze and Brass Pump Head, Close Coupled Pump,
- Item # 3ACB1
- Mfr. Model # 3ACB1
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # 3354
- Shipping Weight 6.25 lbs.
- Item Pump
- Type Pump Head, Close Coupled
- HP 3/4
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 3/4 NPT
- Body Material Bronze and Brass
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 11.7
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 11.5
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 11
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 10.6
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 10.1
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 9
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 7.8
- Max. Head (Ft.) 80
- Max. Suction Lift (Ft.) 9.4
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F) 180
- Impeller Nitrile
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 34.6
- Shaft Dia. (In.) 5/8
- Pumps Up To (Ft.) 80
- Self-Priming Yes
- RPM 1750
- Size Height O.C. (In.) 2-1/8
- Mounting Holes O.C. (In.) 2-1/4
- Min. Start Torque (In.-Lbs.) 45
- Seals Carbon, Ceramic
- Bearings Carbon Graphite
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Application Pumps are used in a wide range of commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications where non-abrasive fluids compatible with the pump component materials are being used.
- Characteristics Pumps are Bi-Directional
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head @ 1725 RPM 11.5
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head @ 1725 RPM 10.6
- Max. SSU @ 1725 RPM 5000
- Length (In.) 5-29/32
- Width (In.) 3-7/8
- Height (In.) 3-3/4
- Includes Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.