Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Pedestal, Inlet/Outlet 1/2 In.
- Item # 3ACA9
- Mfr. Model # 3ACA9
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # 3780
- Shipping Weight 4.25 lbs.
- TypePump Head, Close Coupled
- Inlet/Outlet (In.)1/2 NPT
- Body MaterialBronze and Brass
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head5.7
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head5.5
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head5
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head4.8
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head4.6
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head4.3
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head4.1
- Max. Head (Ft.)70
- Max. Suction Lift (Ft.)8.1
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)180
- Max. Pressure (PSI)30.3
- Shaft Dia. (In.)1/2
- Pumps Up To (Ft.)70
- Size Height O.C. (In.)1-5/8
- Mounting Holes O.C. (In.)2-1/8
- Min. Start Torque (In.-Lbs.)30
- SealsCarbon, Ceramic
- BearingsCarbon Graphite
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- ApplicationPumps are used in a wide range of commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications where non-abrasive fluids compatible with the pump component materials are being used.
- CharacteristicsPumps are Bi-Directional
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head @ 1725 RPM5.5
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head @ 1725 RPM4.8
- Max. SSU @ 1725 RPM5000
- Length (In.)5-5/8
- Width (In.)2-7/8
- Height (In.)3-15/16
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Liquid Transfer Pumps (1168)
- Positive Displacement Pumps (833)
- Recirculating Pumps (547)
- Coolant Pumps (326)
- Pedestal Pumps (323)
- Agricultural Pumps (298)
- Portable Pumps (261)
- Drain Pumps (230)
- Utility Pumps (198)
- Spray Pumps (148)
- Sprinkler Pumps (135)
- Saltwater Pumps (133)
- Lawn Sprinkler Pumps (130)
- Brine Pumps (80)
- Flexible Impeller Pumps (47)
- Flex Vane Pumps (28)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.