Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- TypeFlexible Impeller
- Inlet/Outlet (In.)3/4 NPT
- NEMA Motor Frame56YZ
- Impeller MaterialNitrile
- Length (In.)12-19/64
- Width (In.)6-45/64
- Height (In.)12
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head11.9
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head9.6
- Max. Head (Ft.)80
- Max. Pressure (PSI)34.6
- Suction Lift (Ft.)10
- Max. SSU @ 1725 RPM5000
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head10.5
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head8.6
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head5.4
- Prime in Feet10 Feet and 15 Feet with Foot Valve and Pumps Flooded
- Housing MaterialBronze
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- SealNitrile Lip
- Max. Viscosity5000 SSU
- Motor TypeODP
- Temp. Range (F)0-180
- ApplicationPumps are used in a wide range of commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications where non-abrasive fluids compatible with the pump component materials are being used.
- CharacteristicsPositive Displacement Pumping Action Without Metal-to-Metal Contact.
- IncludesCarrying Handle, Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Liquid Transfer Pumps (1147)
- Positive Displacement Pumps (685)
- Recirculating Pumps (582)
- Agricultural Pumps (326)
- Rotary Pumps (200)
- Portable Pumps (193)
- Utility Pumps (163)
- Saltwater Pumps (114)
- Brine Pumps (71)
- Flexible Impeller Pumps (50)
- Flex Vane Pumps (22)
- Rubber Impeller Pumps (22)
- Nitrile Impeller Pumps (14)
- Paddle Impeller Pumps (12)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Yes you can use this pump for that, it should work just fine on oil.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.