Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Centrifugal, 1 1/2 HP, 1 Ph, 115/230V
- Item # 2ZWU6
- Mfr. Model # 2ZWU6
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3712
- Shipping Weight 52.8 lbs.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 1-1/2
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/230VAC
- Amps 17.0
- Inlet 1-1/2"
- Outlet 1-1/4"
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Impeller Type Semi Open Non-Clogging
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Max. GPM @ Head 115 @ 10 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 72 gpm @ 44 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 40 @ 60 ft.
- Max. Head 67 ft.
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 115
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 109
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Seal Material Viton, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- Length 15"
- Width 7-1/8"
- Height 6"
- NEMA/IEC Frame 56J
- Motor RPM 3450
- Hz 60
- Service Factor 1.3
- Wetted Materials SS, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Volute Material Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Shaft Size 5/8"
- Screw Material Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 104
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 99
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 94
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 81
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 64
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 40
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 55 to 99 gpm @ 55 to 25 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 200 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity 100 SSU
- Inlet Pressure 200 psi
- Bearing Type Ball
- Max. Pressure 29 psi
- Duty Cycle Continuous
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Application High Flow at Low Head Pressure
- Liquid Compatibility Nonflammable, Non Abrasive
- Includes Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.