Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Centrifugal, 1/2 HP, 1 Ph, 115/230V
- Item # 2ZWR5
- Mfr. Model # 2ZWR5
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3712
- Shipping Weight 30.0 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Motor EnclosureODP
- Housing MaterialBronze/Brass
- Impeller TypeSemi Open Non-Clogging
- Impeller MaterialBronze
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head67
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head63
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Seal MaterialBuna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- NEMA/IEC Frame56J
- Motor RPM3450
- Service Factor1.6
- Wetted MaterialsBronze, Brass, Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- Volute MaterialBronze, Brass
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Screw MaterialSteel, Zinc Plated
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head57
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head48
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head40
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head10
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Bearing TypeBall
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationHigh Flow at Low Head Pressure
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.