Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Bronze, Brass 1/2 HP Centrifugal Pump, 1 Phase, 115/230 Voltage
- Item # 2ZWR5
- Mfr. Model # 2ZWR5
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3294
- Shipping Weight 30.0 lbs.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 1/2
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/230
- Amps 8.4/4.8
- Inlet 1-1/4" NPT
- Outlet 1" NPT
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Housing Material Bronze, Brass
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Max. Head 44
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 67
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 63
- Seal Material Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Length 13-1/2"
- Width 6-5/8"
- Height 5-7/8"
- Motor RPM 3450
- Hz 60
- Motor Type Capacitor Start
- Wetted Materials Bronze, Brass, Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 57
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 40
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 10
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 19-63 gpm @ 35-15 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 200 psi
- Inlet Pressure 200 psi
- Bearing Type Ball
- Max. Pressure 19.04 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 7/16"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Yr.
- Includes Manual
- Agency Compliance c UL us
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 56J
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.