Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Centrifugal, 1/3 HP, 1 Ph, 115/230V
- Item # 2ZWR4
- Mfr. Model # 2ZWR4
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3294
- Shipping Weight 36.0 lbs.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 1/3
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/230VAC
- Amps 7.5/3.8
- Inlet 1"
- Outlet 3/4"
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Housing Material Bronze/Brass
- Impeller Type Semi Open Non-Clogging
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Max. GPM @ Head 41 @ 10 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 30 gpm @ 26 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 10 @ 40 ft.
- Max. Head 44 ft.
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 37
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Seal Material Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- Length 13"
- Width 5-7/8"
- Height 5-7/8"
- NEMA/IEC Frame 56J
- Motor RPM 3450
- Hz 60
- Service Factor 1.6
- Wetted Materials Bronze, Brass, Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- Volute Material Bronze, Brass
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Shaft Size 5/8"
- Screw Material Steel, Zinc Plated
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 34
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 29
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 25
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 10
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 25 to 37 gpm @ 30 to 25 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 200 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity 100 SSU
- Inlet Pressure 200 psi
- Bearing Type Ball
- Max. Pressure 18.2 psi
- Duty Cycle Continuous
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Application High Flow at Low Head Pressure
- Liquid Compatibility Nonflammable, Non Abrasive
- Includes Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.