Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Centrifugal, 3/4 HP, 1 Ph, 115/230V
- Item # 2ZWP3
- Mfr. Model # 2ZWP3
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3712
- Shipping Weight 35.0 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Motor EnclosureODP
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Impeller TypeSemi Open Non-Clogging
- Impeller MaterialCast-Iron
- Max. GPM @ Head72 @ 10 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head47 gpm @ 36 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head22 @ 50 ft.
- Max. Head55 ft.
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head72
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head67
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Seal MaterialBuna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- NEMA/IEC Frame56J
- Motor RPM3450
- Service Factor1.5
- Wetted MaterialsCast Iron, Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- Volute MaterialCast Iron
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Shaft Size5/8"
- Screw MaterialSteel, Zinc Plated
- Max. Liquid Temp.200 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head63
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head58
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head53
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head41
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head22
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head35 to 63 gpm @ 45 to 20 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Case Pressure200 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Inlet Pressure200 psi
- Bearing TypeBall
- Max. Pressure22.9 psi
- Duty CycleContinuous
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationHigh Flow at Low Head Pressure
- Liquid CompatibilityNonflammable, Non Abrasive
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.