Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Pressure Booster, 1 1/2 HP
- Item # 5UXH4
- Mfr. Model # 5UXH4
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3719
- Shipping Weight 54.75 lbs.
- ItemPressure Booster Pump
- Motor EnclosureODP
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Inlet (In.)1-1/2 NPT
- Outlet (In.)1-1/4 NPT
- GPM @ 20 PSI75
- GPM @ 25 PSI70
- GPM @ 30 PSI61
- GPM @ 35 PSI47
- GPM @ 40 PSI36
- Max. Pressure (PSI)44
- Suction Lift (Ft.)25
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI)100
- Max. PSI Boost @ 2-10 GPM43
- Max. PSI Boost @ 20 GPM42
- Max. PSI Boost @ 30 GPM41
- Max. GPM @ PSI75 @ 20
- Best Efficiency GPM @ PSI51 @ 35
- Min. GPM @ PSI36 @ 40
- Pressure Range (PSI)0 to 44
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)51 @ 80
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.)68-36 GPM @ 61-92 Ft
- Motor RPM3450
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- DutyContinuous Duty
- Wetted MaterialsBrass, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Buna N, Carbon, Ceramic
- Impeller MaterialBrass
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Diffuser MaterialCast Iron
- Seal MaterialStainless Steel, Buna, Carbon/Silicon Carbide
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Seal ApplicationClear Water Below 200 PSI
- Bearing TypePermanently Lubricated Ball
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)200
- Min. Inlet Flow Required2 GPM
- Max. Inlet Pressure (PSI)56
- Max. Fluid Viscosity31 SSU
- Plug or Connector TypeDirect Wire
- Length (In.)15-1/8
- Width (In.)8-1/4
- Height (In.)9-1/4
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating149 Degrees F
- Service Factor1.3
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI)100
- NEMA/IEC Frame56J
- For Use WithNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- ApplicationPressure Boosting, Pressure Cleaning, Spray or Mist Systems, Reverse Osmosis, Water Circulation
- Agency ComplianceCSA, CUS, UL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.