Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Pressure Booster, 1/2 HP
- Item # 5UXG6
- Mfr. Model # 5UXG6
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3304
- Shipping Weight 40.0 lbs.
- Item Pressure Booster Pump
- Type High-Volume
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- HP 1/2
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/230
- Amps 9.8/4.9
- Hz 60
- Inlet (In.) 1-1/2 NPT
- Outlet (In.) 1-1/4 NPT
- GPM @ 15 PSI 48
- GPM @ 20 PSI 40
- GPM @ 25 PSI 27
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 30
- Suction Lift (Ft.) 25
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI) 100
- Max. PSI Boost @ 2-10 GPM 28
- Max. PSI Boost @ 20 GPM 26
- Max. PSI Boost @ 30 GPM 24
- Max. GPM @ PSI 48 @ 15
- Best Efficiency GPM @ PSI 35 @ 22
- Min. GPM @ PSI 27 @ 25
- Pressure Range (PSI) 0 to 30
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.) 35 @ 52
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.) 43-25 GPM @ 43-60 Ft
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Duty Continuous Duty
- Wetted Materials Brass, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Buna N, Carbon, Ceramic
- Impeller Material Brass
- Impeller Type Closed
- Diffuser Material Cast Iron
- Seal Material Stainless Steel, Buna, Carbon/Silicon Carbide
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Seal Application Clear Water Below 200 PSI
- Bearing Type Permanently Lubricated Ball
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F) 200
- Min. Inlet Flow Required 2 GPM
- Max. Inlet Pressure (PSI) 70
- Stages 1
- Max. Fluid Viscosity 31 SSU
- Plug or Connector Type Direct Wire
- Length (In.) 13-1/4
- Width (In.) 8-1/4
- Height (In.) 9-1/4
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating 149 Degrees F
- Service Factor 1.6
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI) 100
- NEMA/IEC Frame 56J
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- Application Pressure Boosting, Pressure Cleaning, Spray or Mist Systems, Reverse Osmosis, Water Circulation
- Agency Compliance CSA, CUS, UL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.