Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
General Purpose Motor3 HP3-Phase, 1760 Nameplate RPM, Voltage 208-230/460, Frame 182T
- Item # 2MXU4
- Mfr. Model # 2MXU4
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # 17
- Shipping Weight 114.0 lbs.
- ItemGeneral Purpose Motor
- Motor ApplicationGeneral Application
- Motor Design3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1760
- Full Load Amps8.1-7.8/3.9
- Number of Speeds1
- Motor Mounting TypeRigid Base
- Motor Mounting PositionHorizontal
- Motor Thermal ProtectionNone
- Insulation ClassF
- Service Factor1.15
- Frame MaterialCast Iron
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Shaft Dia.1-1/8"
- Shaft Length2-3/4"
- Length Less Shaft12-1/16"
- Overall Length14-11/16"
- Motor Shaft DesignKeyed
- RPM Range1701-1800
- StandardsUL Recognized, CSA Certified, CE
- Efficiency GroupNEMA Premium(R)
- Nominal Efficiency89.5%
- Inverter RatedYes
- Warranty (Years)3
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionNEMA Premium Rated
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- RPM Group1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
- Item # 6AJA8WEG
Price $663.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8357)
- Industrial Motors (5259)
- Pump Motors (4846)
- Fan Motors (4247)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3332)
- Blower Motors (3248)
- 3-Phase Pump Motors (3132)
- Centrifugal Pump Motors (2992)
- TEFC 3-Phase Motors (2936)
- Energy Efficient Motors (2483)
- 3-Phase General Purpose Motors (2244)
- Conveyor Motors (2222)
- Inverter-Duty Motors (2029)
- NEMA Motors (2002)
- Premium Efficiency Motors (1894)
- 3-Phase Premium Efficiency Motors (984)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.