Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Air Conditioner, 8100Btuh, 115V
- Item # 5EAK0
- Mfr. Model # 5EAK0
- UNSPSC # 40101701
- Catalog Page # 4180
- Shipping Weight 64.0 lbs.
- ItemPortable Air Conditioner
- Environmental ApplicationsResidential/Light Commercial
- Cooling MethodAir-Cooled
- BtuH Cooling8100
- Number of Cooling Speeds3
- Fan-Only Speeds3
- Control TypeRemote Control
- Max. Exhaust Hose Length5 ft.
- Sound Level dBA56
- Exhaust CFM310/280/260
- Supply CFM360/340/310
- Ambient Operating Range63 to 95 Degrees F
- Condensate Tank Capacity0.9 gal.
- NEMA Plug ConfigurationLCDI 5-15P
- Power Cord Length6 ft.
- IncludesRemote w/ Batteries, Exhaust Duct, Adaptor A, Power Cord Band, Drain Hose, Window Slider Kit and Foam Seal
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.