Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Air Conditioner, 13200Btuh, 115V
- Item # 2NRX2
- Mfr. Model # 2NRX2
- UNSPSC # 40101701
- Catalog Page # 4182
- Shipping Weight 161.0 lbs.
- ItemPortable Air Conditioner
- Environmental ApplicationsCommercial/Industrial
- Cooling MethodAir-Cooled
- BtuH Cooling13,200
- Number of Cooling Speeds2
- Fan-Only Speeds2
- Control TypeElectronic with Remote
- Max. Supply Hose Length30 ft.
- Max. Exhaust Hose Length30 ft.
- Sound Level dBA52/50
- Exhaust CFM610
- Supply CFM357/285
- Ambient Operating Range64 to 113 Degrees F
- Condensate Tank Capacity3.17 gal.
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15
- Power Cord Length10 ft.
- IncludesSoft Touch Buttons, Digital Display with Trouble Shooting Codes, Self Checking Function, Alarm Lamp for Full Condensate Container, Spot Cool Setting and Room Cool Setting
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.