Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPond Fountain System
- TypeFully Submersible, Aeration
- Pump MaterialStainless Steel Housing with Composite Stages
- Impeller MaterialNoryl
- Screen MaterialPVC
- Full Load Amps6.0
- Full Load Watts970
- Cord Length100 ft.
- Inlet TypeScreen/ Flooded
- Overload ProtectionYes
- Max. GPM for Water81.66
- Equivalent PSI6.5
- Screw MaterialStainless Steel
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- WindingCopper Wire
- Max. Viscosity1 (cP)
- Installation PositionVertical/Floating in Water
- Max. Spray Width30 ft.
- Cord TypeSOOW
- Motor Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- Motor TypeSplit Phase
- Motor RPM3450
- Resistant ToRusting and Ultraviolet Light
- FeaturesAccepts Optional Light Kit, 2VAN5. Includes Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) for Personal Safety.
- ApplicationAesthetic and Water Circulation
- Use WithNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- IncludesRain-Proof Control Center with Padlock Eye, 24 Hour Adjustable Timer and Adjustable Timer for Optional Light Kit. Heat Shrink Splice Kit for the Motor Electrical Cable. Three Nozzle Spray Patterns
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: FPS05021
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.