Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pond Fountain System, 14-1/2 In. W
- Item # 2VAN2
- Mfr. Model # 2VAN2
- UNSPSC # 40151510
- Catalog Page # 3692
- Shipping Weight 94.0 lbs.
- ItemPond Aerating Fountain System
- Full Load Amps6
- Full Load Watts970
- Cord Length100 ft.
- Spray Pattern(3) Spray Patterns Sky Cannon 15 ft. High, Trumpet 13 ft. High, Water Lily 15 ft.
- Max. Spray Width30 ft.
- Max. Spray Height15 ft.
- Pump MaterialStainless Steel Housing with Composite Stages
- Max. GPM for Water81
- Inlet TypeScreen/ Flooded
- Installation PositionVertical and Floating in Water
- Motor TypeSplit Phase
- Motor RPM3450
- Motor Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- Overload ProtectionYes
- IncludesGround Fault Interrupter (GFI), Rain Proof Control Center with Padlock Eye, 24 hr. Adjustable Timer and Adjustable Timer for Optional Light Kit, Heat Shrink Splice Kit for the Motor Electrical Cable, (3) Nozzle Spray Patterns
- Impeller MaterialNoryl
- Screen MaterialPVC
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Max. Viscosity1 (cP)
- FeaturesAccepts Optional Light Kit Mfr. No. 2VAN5
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.