Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Plug Fan, 24-1/2 In, 1-1/2 HP, 115/208-230V
- Item # 7HU17
- Mfr. Model # 7HU17
- UNSPSC # 40101604
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 449.6 lbs.
- ItemPlug Fan
- TypeBelt Drive, With Drive Package
- Wheel Diameter24-1/2"
- Drive TypeBelt Drive
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP7808
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP7354
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP6803
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP6152
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP5296
- Fan RPM844
- Max. Operating Temp.500 Deg F
- Full Load Amps15.2/8.2-7..6
- Motor RPM1725
- Motor HP1-1/2
- Max. BHP1.50
- Bearing TypeSelf-aligning Ball
- Motor TypeCapacitor-Start, Capacitor-Run
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Fan Cooled
- Wheel TypeBackward Inclined
- Wheel MaterialSteel
- Shaft Dia.1-15/16"
- IncludesDrive Package
- Mounting PositionHorizontal or Vertical
- ApplicationDrying Ovens, Kilns, Air Curtains, Wash Systems, Dust Collectors, Custom Air Handlers
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.