Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pedestal Pump, Cast Iron, 3 HP
- Item # 5PXX8
- Mfr. Model # 5PXX8
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3716
- Shipping Weight 46.74 lbs.
- ItemPedestal Pump
- HP Required3
- Inlet (In.)2
- Outlet (In.)2
- Use with Frame Number182/184T
- Wetted MaterialsCast Iron, Carbon/Ceramic, Buna N, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel
- Impeller MaterialCast-Iron
- Housing MaterialCast-Iron
- Shaft MaterialCarbon Steel
- Screw MaterialPlated Steel
- Seal TypeMechanical Seal
- Seal MaterialCarbon/Ceramic, Buna N, Stainless Steel
- Seal ApplicationNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Components
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)180
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head140
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head138
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head135
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head130
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head122
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head100
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head85
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head76
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head50
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head21
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head7
- Max. Head (Ft.)95
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)60 @ 75
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.)50 @ 70 to 21 @ 80
- Max. Specific Gravity1
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI)75
- Max. Fluid Viscosity31 SSU
- Inlet Pressure (PSI)34
- Impeller TypeSemi-Open
- Bearing TypeSealed Ball
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.)3/8
- Drain PlugYes
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationFor Liquid and Chemical Transfer, Irrigation and Processing
- For Use WithNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- Height (In.)11-3/16
- Length (In.)15-3/4
- Width (In.)7-5/8
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.