Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pedestal Pump, 2 HP Required, 1-1/2 Inlet (In.), 1-1/2 Outlet (In.)
- Item # 5PXX6
- Mfr. Model # 5PXX6
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3298
- Shipping Weight 31.72 lbs.
- Item Pedestal Pump
- HP Required 2
- Inlet (In.) 1-1/2
- Use with Frame Number 143/145T
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Carbon/Ceramic, Buna N, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel
- Impeller Material Cast-Iron
- Housing Material Cast-Iron
- Seal Material Carbon/Ceramic, Buna N, Stainless Steel
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 66
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 63
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 60
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 54
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 32
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 21
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 11
- Max. Specific Gravity 1
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Bearing Type Sealed Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- Includes Manual
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 52 @ 62 ft.
- Height 9-13/16"
- Inlet 1-1/2"
- Inlet Pressure 34 psi
- Length 10-5/8"
- Max. Case Pressure 75 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/8
- Outlet 1-1/2"
- Width 7"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.