Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pedestal Pump, Centrifugal, HP Req. 1/3
- Item # 2ZWY1
- Mfr. Model # 2ZWY1
- NSN # 4320-00-493-1960
- UNSPSC # 40151716
- Catalog Page # 3709
- Shipping Weight 13.95 lbs.
- ItemPedestal Pump
- HP Required1/3
- Inlet (In.)1
- Outlet (In.)3/4
- Wetted MaterialsBronze, Brass, Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- Impeller MaterialBronze
- Housing MaterialBronze
- Volute MaterialBronze
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Screw MaterialZinc Plated
- Seal TypeMechanical Carbon on Ceramic
- Seal MaterialBuna-N
- Seal ApplicationLong Life When Not Run Dry or Pumping Abrasives
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)200
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head41
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head37
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head34
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head25
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head10
- Max. Head (Ft.)44
- Max. Pressure (PSI)19
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)30 @ 26
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.)25-37 @ 30-25 Ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI)200
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Inlet Pressure (PSI)200
- Impeller TypeSemi Open
- Bearing TypeBall
- Port Rotation4 Position
- Drain PlugEasily Accessible
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationHigh Flow at Low Head Pressure
- For Use WithNonflammable and Nonabrasive Liquids
- Height (In.)6-3/8
- Length (In.)6-5/8
- Width (In.)5-3/4
- IncludesComplete Pump with Mounting Base. No Motor or Drive Couplers. Includes Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Select the model number from the item's nameplate to display the available repair parts: View All
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.