Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pedestal Pump, HP Req 3/4, Noryl
- Item # 2YEX1
- Mfr. Model # 2YEX1
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3726
- Shipping Weight 14.4 lbs.
- Item Pedestal Pump
- Type Chemical Resistant
- HP Required 3/4
- Inlet (In.) 1-1/2
- Outlet (In.) 1-1/2
- Wetted Materials Noryl, SS, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Impeller Material Noryl
- Housing Material Noryl
- Volute Material Noryl
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Screw Material Stainless Steel
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Seal Material Viton, Noryl (TM), Carbon, Ceramic
- Seal Application Long Life When Not Run Dry or Pumping Abrasives
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F) 180
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 37
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 35
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 33
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 31
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 29
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 24
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 18
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 10
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 2
- Max. Head (Ft.) 70
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.) 23 @ 41
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.) 18 33 @ 50-20 Ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI) 100
- Max. Fluid Viscosity 100 SSU
- Inlet Pressure (PSI) 75
- Impeller Type Closed
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
- Drain Plug Easily Accessible
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Application Moderate Flow at Moderate Head Pressure
- For Use With Nonflammable and Non-abrasive liquid
- Height (In.) 7-1/2
- Length (In.) 9-1/3
- Width (In.) 7-5/8
- Includes Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.