Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pedestal Pump, HP Req 3/4, Noryl
- Item # 2YEX1
- Mfr. Model # 2YEX1
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3726
- Shipping Weight 14.4 lbs.
- ItemPedestal Pump
- TypeChemical Resistant
- HP Required3/4
- Inlet (In.)1-1/2
- Outlet (In.)1-1/2
- Wetted MaterialsNoryl, SS, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Impeller MaterialNoryl
- Housing MaterialNoryl
- Volute MaterialNoryl
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Screw MaterialStainless Steel
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Seal MaterialViton, Noryl (TM), Carbon, Ceramic
- Seal ApplicationLong Life When Not Run Dry or Pumping Abrasives
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)180
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head37
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head35
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head33
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head31
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head29
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head24
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head18
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head10
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head2
- Max. Head (Ft.)70
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)23 @ 41
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.)18 33 @ 50-20 Ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI)100
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Inlet Pressure (PSI)75
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Bearing TypeBall
- Port Rotation4 Position Increments
- Drain PlugEasily Accessible
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationModerate Flow at Moderate Head Pressure
- For Use WithNonflammable and Non-abrasive liquid
- Height (In.)7-1/2
- Length (In.)9-1/3
- Width (In.)7-5/8
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.