Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPanel Exhaust Fan
- TypeDirect Drive, Hazardous Location
- Propeller Dia. (In.)16
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP2476
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP2288
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP2061
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP1769
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP1350
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft.14.1
- Full Load Amps4.2/2.1-2.0
- Motor HP1/4
- Bearing TypeBall
- Motor RPM1750
- Motor EnclosureExplosion Proof Fan Cooled
- Motor InsulationClass B
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F)104
- Height (In.)20
- Width (In.)20
- Max. Depth (In.)13-15/16
- Venturi Depth (In.)2-3/4
- Shaft Dia. (In.)5/8
- Mounting PositionVertical or Horizontal
- Flange Width (In.)1
- Number of Blades3
- Propeller MaterialAluminum
- Frame MaterialGalvanized
- Frame FinishGalvanized
- Agency ComplianceUL and cUL Listed, AMCA
- For Use WithNEC Class I, Div 1, Group C and D; NEC Class II, Div 1, Group F and G
- Aluminum Wall Shutter No.4C557
- Intake Guard No.1WBT9
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
We used to use the 3XK37 as an OEM component. However, we got away from that product, but now wish to revive its sales and use. In sourcing the previous components we used (3XK37), I find the 10D997 as the near exact replacement. However, there are not enough details on website to coordinate our mounting and use of the item.
My inquiry applies to both mounting options: Panel & Ring.
2D CAD would be extremely helpful, too.
This motor is thermally protected.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.