Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Blower, 428/293 cfm, 115V, 1.10/0.85A
- Item # 1TDT6
- Mfr. Model # 1TDT6
- UNSPSC # 40101601
- Catalog Page # 4156
- Shipping Weight 10.8 lbs.
- ItemOEM Blower
- Outlet ShapeRectangular
- With/Without FlangeWith Flange
- Wheel Dia.5-1/8"
- Wheel Width7"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP428/293
- CFM @ 0.100-In. SP405/290
- CFM @ 0.200-In. SP370/285
- CFM @ 0.300-In. SP330/260
- CFM @ 0.400-In. SP225/188
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP150/130
- CFM @ 0.600-In. SP70/30
- Full Load Amps1.10/0.85
- Bearing TypeBall
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Motor EnclosureOpen
- Motor InsulationClass B
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Lead Length13"
- Conduit BoxNo
- Max. Ambient Temp.104 Degrees F
- Max. Inlet Temp.104 Degrees F
- Inlet Dia.4-9/16"
- Outlet Height3-1/2"
- Outlet Width7-13/16"
- Overall Height9-3/8"
- Overall Width9-1/4"
- Overall Depth8-9/16"
- Wheel TypeForward Curve
- Drive TypeDirect
- Mounting PositionAll Position
- Housing FinishEnamel
- Housing MaterialRolled Steel
- Housing ColorGray
- Agency ComplianceUL Recognized US and Canada (E47479), CE
- IncludesDischarge Mounting Flange
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Looking for dB at both 1500 & 1085 RPM settings.
If you should require further assistance if you could please 800-472-4643 and speak with one of our HVAC tech reps they will be able to assist you with selecting the right blower for your application.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.