Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Light Commercial Orbital Air Circulator, 24" Blade Dia., 8224 CFM High, 8032 CFM Low, 115 Voltage
- Item # 10R360
- Mfr. Model # 10R360
- UNSPSC # 40101602
- Catalog Page # 4089
- Shipping Weight 49.4 lbs.
- ItemOrbital Air Circulator
- Blade Dia.24"
- Oscillating / Non-OscillatingNon-Oscillating
- CFM High8224
- CFM Low8032
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft.374
- Motor HP1/3
- Motor RPM1550/1450
- Operating Amps2.35/2.2
- Mounting LocationFloor
- Fan RPM1550/1450
- Environmental ApplicationsLight Commercial
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft.689
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft177
- Sound Level72/70dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp.104 Degrees F
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Drive TypeDirect
- Motor EnclosureOpen Air-Over
- Motor InsulationClass A
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Bearing TypeBALL
- Outside Dia.33-1/2"
- Max. Depth11"
- Cord Length6-1/2 ft.
- Number of Blades3
- Blade MaterialAluminum
- Shaft Dia.7/16"
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Guard MaterialSteel
- Wire Guard FinishPowder Coated
- ApplicationWarehouse and Indoor Spot Ventilation
- Includes6" Diameter Rubber and Steel Casters
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Item # 10R361Light Commercial Orbital Air Circulator, 30" Blade Dia., 14, 599 CFM High, 11, 971 CFM Low, 115 VoltageDAYTON
Price $534.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.