Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Non Combination Motor Starter, 208/230/460/600VAC Coil Volts, Overload Relay Amp Setting: 0.33 to 18
- Item # 41C909
- Mfr. Model # 41C909
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 17.0 lbs.
- ItemNon Combination Motor Starter
- Overload Relay Amp Setting0.33 to 18A
- Coil Volts208/230/460/600VAC
- Enclosure TypeEnclosed
- Auxiliary Contact Form1NC/1NO
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V5
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V10
- Starter TypeNEMA Style
- Number of Poles3
- NEMA Size0
- FeaturesIndicator Light, HOA Button, Transformer
- IncludesIndicator Lights, HOA Buttons, Transformer
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V15
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V3
- StandardsUL, cUL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5504)
- Electric Motor Protection (4928)
- Switching Controls (4560)
- Motor Control Switches (3863)
- AC Motor Controls (3629)
- Motor Starter Controls (3598)
- Safety Switches (3517)
- Motor Starting Switches (3215)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (2905)
- Motor Starters (2702)
- Magnetic Starters (2544)
- Motor Controllers (2525)
- Nema 3R (143)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.