Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Booster, CI, 1 1/2 HP, 115/230V
- Item # 5NXZ9
- Mfr. Model # 5NXZ9
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3718
- Shipping Weight 56.0 lbs.
- ItemMulti-Stage Booster Pump
- Inlet3/4" FNPT
- Outlet3/4" FNPT
- GPM @ 10 PSI15.5
- Max. Pressure194 psi
- Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- Impeller MaterialNoryl
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Max. Case Pressure300 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity50 SSU
- Max. Liquid Temp.140 Degrees F
- Motor EnclosureODP
- Seal TypeMechanical Type 21
- Seal MaterialCarbon/Ceramic, Buna N, Stainless Steel
- Wetted MaterialsNoryl, Carbon/Ceramic, Buna N, Stainless Steel
- Motor TypePSC
- NEMA/IEC Frame56J
- ApplicationPressure Boosting, Pressure Cleaning, Spray or Mist Systems, Reverse Osmosis, Water Circulation
- Agency ComplianceCSA, CUS Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- Bearing TypePermanently Lubricated, Maintenance Free
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head9gpm @346 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head11.5-6 gpm @243-427 ft.
- Diffuser MaterialNoryl
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating65 Degrees C
- Seal ApplicationClear Water
- Service Factor1.3
- Shaft MaterialSS430
- Suction Lift10 ft.
- GPM @ 20 PSI15.3
- GPM @ 40 PSI14.3
- GPM @ 60 PSI13.3
- GPM @ 80 PSI12.2
- GPM @ 100 PSI10.2
- GPM @ 120 PSI9.6
- GPM @ 140 PSI8.3
- GPM @ 160 PSI8.2
- GPM @ 180 PSI6.6
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.