Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pillow Block Bearing, 3/4 In. Bore
- Item # 2X899
- Mfr. Model # 2X899
- NSN # 3130-00-939-6410
- UNSPSC # 31171511
- Catalog Page # 192
- Shipping Weight 0.55 lbs.
- ItemPillow Block Bearing
- Number of Bolts2
- Bore Dia.3/4"
- Bearing TypePillow Block
- Bearing Material52100 Steel
- Housing MaterialPressed Steel
- Locking TypeSet Screw
- Mounting Hole Center3-7/16"
- Mounting Surface to Shaft Center1-3/16"
- Overall Height2-5/16"
- Overall Width1-19/32"
- Overall Length4-9/16
- Bolt Hole Size7/16"
- InsertBall Bearing
- Dynamic Load Capacity2,877 lb.
- Static Load Capacity1,479 lb.
- Temp. Range-30 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- FinishRust Proof Plated
- Includes(2) set screws, Oil Resistant Rubber Liner
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Are these bearings permanently lubed or do they have zert fittings?
Thanks for using Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.