Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Round Fire/Smoke Damper, 120V, 350F
- Item # 3HGL8
- Mfr. Model # 3HGL8
- UNSPSC # 40101504
- Catalog Page # 4311
- Shipping Weight 24.7 lbs.
- Item Motorized Fire/Smoke Damper
- Shape Round
- Actual Damper Sz. Dia. 13-7/8"
- Material Galvanized Steel
- Frame 20 ga.
- Blade 14 ga.
- Fire Rated 1-1/2 hr.
- Max. Temp. 350 Degrees F
- Max. Velocity 3000 fpm
- Pressure Differential Max. 4" wg
- Seals Extruded Silicone Rubber Blade
- Voltage 120
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Free Area 131.04 sq. in.
- Nominal Duct Dia. 14"
- Depth 15-5/8"
- Mounting Type Vertical/Horizontal
- Standards UL Standard 555 and 555S, NFPA 80, 90A, 92A, 92B, 101 and 105, IBC, ICBO, CSFM, NYC MEA,Class II Leakage
- Includes Stainless Steel Closure Spring, UL Fusible Link, Factory Mounted Actuator
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.