Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMotorized Fire/Smoke Damper
- MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Frame16 ga.
- Blade16 ga.
- Fire Rated1-1/2 hr.
- Max. Temp.350 Degrees F
- Max. Velocity2000 fpm
- Recommended Retaining AngleMfr. No. 2TGG7
- Pressure Differential Max.4" wg
- SealsExtruded Silicone Rubber Blade
- Free Area43.48 sq. in.
- Nominal Duct Width10"
- Nominal Duct Height10"
- Actual Width9-3/4"
- Actual Height9-3/4"
- Mounting TypeVertical/Horizontal
- StandardsUL Standard 555 and 555S, NFPA 80, 90A, 92A, 92B, 101 and 105, IBC, ICBO, CSFM, NYC MEA,Class II Leakage, AMCA
- IncludesStainless Steel Closure Spring, UL Fusible Link, Factory Mounted Actuator
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.