Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMotorized Damper
- TypeSingle Panel, Power Open, Spring Return
- For Fan Dia. (In.)16
- Sq. Opening Required (In.)17
- Overall Square (In.)19
- Frame Less Flange (Sq.-In.)16
- Flange Width (In.)1-1/2
- Motor Bracket Extension (In.)6-7/8
- Mounting Hole (In.)9/32 x 1/2
- Free Area (Square-Ft.)1.750
- Max. Velocity (FPM)3500
- Construction MaterialExtruded Aluminum, Frame Thickness is 0.125", Blade Thickness is 0.080"
- Mounting PositionHorizontal or Vertical
- For Use WithIntake or Exhaust Applications
Compliance and Restrictions
Select the model number from the item's nameplate to display the available repair parts: View All
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This is grainger number 4C560 damper
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.