Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mtrzd Damper, For Fan Dia. 36", 100-240V
- Item # 3C131
- Mfr. Model # 3C131
- UNSPSC # 40101504
- Catalog Page # 4104
- Shipping Weight 39.0 lbs.
- ItemMotorized Damper
- For Fan Dia.36"
- Voltage100 to 240
- Overall Square39"
- Sq. Opening Required37"
- Frame Less Flange36 sq. in.
- Free Area8.252 sq. ft.
- Motor Bracket Extension10-1/4"
- FeaturesFrame Thickness is 0.125", Blade Thickness is 0.080"
- Flange Width1-1/2"
- MaterialExtruded Aluminum
- Mounting PositionHorizontal or Vertical
- Number of Panels1
- OperationPower Open, Spring Return
- For Use WithIntake or Exhaust Applications
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If you need additional assistance please call call 800-472-4643 and speak with one of our tech reps they will be able to assist you.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.