Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Motor/Pump Control Box, 120/208/240V
- Item # 2PZG7
- Mfr. Model # 2PZG7
- UNSPSC # 39121510
- Catalog Page # 3685
- Shipping Weight 15.1 lbs.
- ItemMotor/Pump Control Box
- TypeDuplex Alternating Control Panel
- Amps20 to 30
- Enclosure TypeNEMA 4X
- Height (In.)10
- Width (In.)10
- Depth (In.)6
- StandardsUL 508A
- IncludesMechanical Float Switches, Magnetic Motor Contactors, Circuit Breakers, Control Circuit Protection, Electronic Alternator, High Level Alarm with Test-Normal-Silence Switch, Auxiliary Alarm Contacts, Terminal Blocks
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Pump Controls (1255)
- Control Panels (197)
- Wastewater Control Boxes/Panels (94)
- Pump Control Panels (87)
- Sump Pump Control Panels (77)
- Control Boxes, Submersible Pump (60)
- Submersible Pump Control Boxes (60)
- Alarm Panels (53)
- Sump Pump Controls (53)
- Sewage Pump Controls (45)
- Motor Control Panels (42)
- Pump Alarm Panels (38)
- Sump Pump Alarm Panels (38)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The length of the cord for this unit 2PZG7 is 20' and also includes 3 floats. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.