Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
IEC Magnetic Motor Starter, 120V, 1.8-2.7A
- Item # 45C106
- Mfr. Model # 45C106
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # 224
- Shipping Weight 19.0 lbs.
- Item IEC Magnetic Motor Starter
- Overload Relay Amp Setting 1.8 to 2.7
- Coil Volts 120VAC
- Enclosure Type Enclosed
- Auxiliary Contact Form 1NO
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 5
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V 10
- Action Nonreversing
- Hz 50/60
- Number of Poles 3
- Amps AC 3.0
- Width 11.31"
- Features Hand/Off/Auto, Pilot Light, Transformer
- HP @ 1 Phase - 240V 1/4
- Includes Bi-metal Overload, Contactor
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V 1-1/2
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V 1/2
- Height 13.31"
- Depth 5.60"
- Standards UL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5591)
- Electric Motor Protection (4982)
- Switching Controls (4486)
- Motor Control Switches (4053)
- Safety Switches (3811)
- AC Motor Controls (3764)
- Motor Starter Controls (3756)
- Motor Starting Switches (3389)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (3083)
- Motor Starters (2876)
- Magnetic Starters (2514)
- Motor Controllers (2511)
- Nonreversing Motor Starters (1991)
- Enclosed Motor Starters (1768)
- IEC Controls (1589)
- IEC Motor Starters (1175)
- IEC Magnetic Motor Starters (1051)
- Nema 4X (282)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.