Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Magnetic Motor Starter120VAC Coil Volts, Overload Relay Amp Setting: 21 to 26A
- Item # 45C104
- Mfr. Model # 45C104
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # 328
- Shipping Weight 19.0 lbs.
- ItemMagnetic Motor Starter
- Overload Relay Amp Setting21 to 26A
- Coil Volts120VAC
- Enclosure TypeNEMA 4X
- Auxiliary Contact Form1NO
- Starter TypeIEC Style
- Number of Poles3
- Amps AC21 to 26
- FeaturesHand/Off/Auto, Pilot Light
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V2
- IncludesBi-metal Overload, Contactor
- HP @ 1 Phase - 230V3
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V20
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V7-1/2
- StandardsUL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5933)
- Electric Motor Protection (5354)
- Switching Controls (4517)
- Motor Control Switches (4288)
- AC Motor Controls (4049)
- Motor Starter Controls (4041)
- Safety Switches (3965)
- Motor Starting Switches (3657)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (3347)
- Motor Starters (3147)
- Motor Controllers (2968)
- Magnetic Starters (2543)
- Nonreversing Motor Starters (1996)
- Enclosed Motor Starters (1966)
- IEC Controls (1647)
- IEC Motor Starters (1170)
- IEC Magnetic Motor Starters (1042)
- Nema 4X (282)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.