Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMagnetic Motor Starter
- Starter TypeIEC Style
- Coil Volts120VAC
- Number of Poles3
- Amps AC8 to 12
- Overload Relay Amp Setting8 to 12A
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V1/2
- HP @ 1 Phase - 230V1
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V3
- HP @ 3 Phase - 230V5
- HP @ 3 Phase - 460V10
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V10
- Auxiliary Contact Form1NO
- Enclosure TypeNEMA 1
- StandardsUL, CSA
- FeaturesStart/Stop Push Button, Pilot Light
- IncludesBi-metal Overload, Contactor
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5630)
- Electric Motor Protection (5392)
- Switching Controls (4495)
- Motor Control Switches (4296)
- Motor Starter Controls (4064)
- Safety Switches (3996)
- AC Motor Controls (3732)
- Motor Starting Switches (3666)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (3355)
- Motor Starters (3123)
- Motor Controllers (2978)
- Magnetic Starters (2541)
- Nonreversing Motor Starters (2306)
- Enclosed Motor Starters (2153)
- IEC Controls (1676)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.