Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
- Item # 2AC40
- Mfr. Model # 2AC40
- UNSPSC # 23101513
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 677.0 lbs.
- Item Mill/Drill Machine
- Swing 16"
- Motor HP 1/2
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/230
- Hz 60
- RPM 1725
- Chuck Size 5/8"
- Spindle R8
- Spindle Taper J3
- Spindle Speed (12) 120 to 2500 RPM rpm
- Spindle Travel 5"
- Spindle to Table 18"
- Column Dia. 4-1/2"
- Quill Dia. 3"
- Head Milling, Swivels 360 Degrees and Travels Vertically by Rack and Pinion
- Table Work Surface 31-7/8 x 9-3/8"
- Table Surface Height 10-1/2"
- T-Slots (4) 5/8
- Graduations 0.001"
- Capacity Drill 1 1/4", Face Mill 3", End Mill 3/4"
- Features Dovetail Ways With Adjustable Gibs, Adjustable Depth Stop
- Operation Table Rotates 0.100" For Every Turn of Handwheel, Maximum X-Axis Travel is 19 3/4", Maximum Y-Axis Travel is 7"
- Includes 3" Face Cutter with Arbor, Chuck Key, Work Light
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.