Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mill/Drill Machine, 16 in. Swing, 60Hz
- Item # 2LKR1
- Mfr. Model # 2LKR1
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 903
- Shipping Weight 770.0 lbs.
- Item Mill/Drill Machine
- Swing 16"
- Motor HP 1-1/2
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/230 Motor, 120 Power Feed Table
- Hz 60
- RPM 150 to 3000
- Spindle R8
- Spindle Speed 150 to 3000
- Spindle Travel 5"
- Spindle to Table 17"
- Column Dia. 4-1/2"
- Quill Dia. 3"
- Table Work Surface 9-1/2 x 32"
- T-Slots (4) 5/8
- Capacity 1-1/2" Drill, 3/4" End Mill, 3" Face Mill
- Features Fine Feed Handwheel With .001 Graduations With Quill Lock, Cast Iron Construction, Taper Roller Spindle Bearings, Depth Gauge, Precision Ground Work Table, Zero Setting Handwheel Dials With .001 Graduations
- Includes 2" Chuck, 2 1/2" Face Mill Cutter With Arbors, R8/MT3 Arbor Adaptor, Work Light, 6 Piece R8 Collet Set 1/8 To 3/4 X 8ths, , Way Covers, Longitudinal Table Powerfeed, 2-Axis Digital Readout
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.