Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemManifold Gauge and Hose Set
- TypeRefrigeration, Air Conditioning Testing and Charging
- Number of Hoses3
- Number of Valves2
- Gauges High Side Red (psi)0 to 800
- Gauges Low Side Blue (psi)30" Hg to 600
- For Use WithR-22, R-404A, R-407C, R-410A
- Vacuum Port Size (In.)1/4
- Hose Length (In.)72
- FeaturesBrass Manifold, With 3 1/8" Diameter High and Low Side Dry Gauges, Piston Style Valves
- IncludesSight Glass, Hook, Blind Ports On Manifold For Hoses When Not In Use, SAE Approved Hoses
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Displaying repair parts for model: 4PDG1A
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.